AHHH at the beach again. We were invited to another party for the kids at a beach just an hour and half from where we live with big waves and a lot of fun. I love the first picture of Blake with "the girls." He loved all the attention they gave him as well as the chance to break out of the "sand coffin" like a monster. Daniela had to try it too. The SWEET volleyball net you see there is supported by the finest tree branches in all of Los Mochis. Mer and I were very surprised how well it worked. Right under that is Daniela and her Mexican twin..she has the same tight curls as Danny! Then there's Blake and a friend concentrating on trying to hold the ball together...they were so serious that they stood there holding each others arms for 10 minutes. Then finally we have papa and his sweet girl. And yes more pinatas followed after the beach, a good lunch, and games. Mer and I got on wave boards and had fun trying to catch the waves! We had a lot of fun!!