Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just another day

Well, for once things are pretty mellow here. We don't have any visitors as of late ( which we love to have so please come any one and everyone, just not at the same time). Blake has his mini- olympics this Friday which should be pretty fun to see. They've invited the parents to participate and compete after the kids are done. My only fear is that I may not have friends after Friday seeing as how I have the Blake competitive genes which won't allow anything but 1st place, so look out other moms...I'm in it to win not to make friends. hee hee
Merrill has been out of town all week in Cali at a conference so for the first time I've felt a little far away from home, but keeping busy is the key...and a few phone calls home!
I've been playing tennis a few times a week at the club here trying to improve my skills so I can keep up with my 60+ year old mom who still plays like a 20 year old...I hope I have those genes as well! I'm hoping to play in a few tournaments coming soon which should quickly humble me and remind me that I have a long ways to go before mom will take me as a doubles partner. Adios