Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back into the swing of things

Well it's back to school and back to the normal routine and hopefully, for me, back to the blogging. It's been awhile and now two weeks into school I'm feeling ready to sit down for a few minutes to catch you up on the Dibbles adventures.

This summer we were able to go to Utah to see fam and friends and loved every minute of it! I forgot how clean and beautiful Utah really is. What I miss the most, besides the obvious fam and friends, are the nice clean parks that are so inviting-not so inviting here and yet I don't believe they are really considered parks anyway...a few benches, green weeds covering the ground...what more could you want! But this is our home and we are glad to be back in the swing of things with school, sports, church and yes the US Open. I've loved every minute of it. Below are a few pictures of these past few weeks.