Well another week of wet weather and flooding. The drainage system isn't the best here so the water doesn't have anywhere to go but up. Today Blake's school called all the parents to come pick up their kids a little earlier due to the non stop rain and flooding. The good ole' minivan did her job getting us home from school. Here are a few pictures of Blake and Daniela right after we got home. we couldn't pass up the chance to get wet in the muddy lawn pool.
Oh there was one thing I saw today on the way to pick up Blake that made me laugh ( I wish I would have had my camera). I saw a couple of boys around 6-7 years old who were barefoot and completely submered in water on a busy corner street. They were trying to "catch the waves" from the busy cars going by.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
We're feeling the tropical storms too
Posted by Dibbles at 5:12 PM