We have so many wonderful friends and neighbors who have helped us since we came home. I feel great and almost back to normal (except for the stretched out body) but it's always nice to have some warm home cooked meals and to have friends call and stop by. I have to say one of my favorite things about being here in Mexico with a newborn is Lolita who cleans the house at least 3 times a week ..that in itself, esp right now, is a wonderful gift. Our next door neighbor has been making soups for us for the last few days and invited Merrill to eat lunch at their house yesterday while I fed Giada and took a nap. He told me they had cow tail soup (chunks of cow tail in a broth of beans and cilantro) which is prepared by putting the cow tail on top of the roof and letting it sit for a couple of days, and swatting off the flies every few hours of course!! All I could say was.."better you than me." He said it didn't taste too bad but after 2 heaping bowls-well lets just say he had to drink a couple Mexican coca-colas that night to keep the cow tail from returning. But really the people here are so kind and sincere and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Well, time for another feeding. We hope you are all doing well and we will try to put more pics up soon.