Friday, June 6, 2008

And the winner is...
















































Here's a picture of Blake (I'm in the back taking a picture) that we bought from the school from the mini-olympics. He did great. The other picture is a couple of his friends from school. It was cute to see all the kids jumping over obstacles trying to be the first to cross the finish line. The whole program was very well organized (esp. for Mexico) and all the kids at the end of the races got to hold up their own "trophy." I had fun participating as well. It was really funny to see some of the moms go full force, a few taking head dives into the ground due to nerves and lack of control. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Daniela came dressed in her BYU cheer uniform (all I have to say is, "dress" and she'll put it on) to cheer on her big bro...she did her rounds of running and falling too.