Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Well as you can see it's been awhile since I've done my blogging, although I still find time to do my blog stocking! Blake finished school last week so we had end of the year fiestas, meetings with his teacher and a final end-of-the-year program where Blake got to participate in a ROCK N ROLL dance with his peers. It was so cute. I'll send pictures when I'm not so tired. We keep busy here doing things with the church and we're keeping Blake and Daniela involved with the sports activities at the club. I've been in heaven too being able to work out on the treadmill while watching Wimbledon. It's my happy hour! It's incredible to see these professionals play at such an amazing level with so much power, accuracy and endurance that only a true pro can have and maintain throughout a game. I love it!

We have a Church Youth Conference (we have 2 a year here) that we're planning for which is next Friday, so, we're doing the best we can to be creative but simple at the same time!?

We hope everyone has a Happy 4th of July. We'll miss the fireworks, BBQ's, parades (and running races) and good friends and family but we'll grill some burgers and tie into our own Mexican watermelon ( most of you will likely be eating Mexican watermelon as well)!